"A feeling of appreciation for the past or something related to the past. It does not necessarily include a longing or yearning to return to the past, but instead simply an appreciation for it"
A travelled feather blowing in the wind. Growing and experiencing life and appreciating all...

19 July 2011

So here it is my very first post on my very own fashion blog. I feel excited and a little nervous about my blog and how it will be perceived. I suspect due to the fact I've been thinking way to much into this for way too long. Think it's taken me just over a year to finally do this?!
Anyway I am MORE than happy to dedicate my first post to the amazing, free spirited darlings of Freepeople. These guys never fail to make my heart flutter. Very much my style. So here is a few images from Freepeople's July lookbook and a lovely inspirational pieces they have put together called Endless Summer. Both this collection and the July lookbook are so worth pining for ;)
Enjoy my lovelies xx










No comments:

Post a Comment