"A feeling of appreciation for the past or something related to the past. It does not necessarily include a longing or yearning to return to the past, but instead simply an appreciation for it"
A travelled feather blowing in the wind. Growing and experiencing life and appreciating all...

23 July 2012

rima...









Couldn't let the weekend go by without sharing this new find with you sugars!
This is the work of Rima Hyena. Dark yet romantic, beautiful jewellry, this is a Nostalgic Feather dream.... in fact believe it or not only the other night I went to bed dozing off to the thought of my desire to find a vintage horn/tusk necklace, I imagined my perfect choice in my head to look old and beaten, on a chunky silver/rusty feel chain.
Is it coincidence I then came across Rima Hyena ??

I'm queasy over this new admiration. The most epic fur, chains, antlers, feathers, horns, crystal orientated jewellry and headdresses I have came across in a while, this is a howlin' wolves paradise. 

Let me know your thoughts....
Photo's

Hope you have all been enjoying your weekends and spreading the sunshine smiles!!

Until next time...
Loves
XXX

NF

No comments:

Post a Comment