"A feeling of appreciation for the past or something related to the past. It does not necessarily include a longing or yearning to return to the past, but instead simply an appreciation for it"
A travelled feather blowing in the wind. Growing and experiencing life and appreciating all...

19 November 2012

Dusky Rock...











A little of what I'm ogling over - Dusky nights, gold & silver embellishment's, fringing, leather, all in a laid back rockin' kinda way!!

Photo credit:


Loves...

∆ ∆ ∆

NF

1 comment:

  1. Bfff, too much time without visit your blog!!
    if you remember, you were one of my followers of my last blog (whatisnotfashion)
    Now I started from zero with www.smokyportraits.com
    I will be so grateful if you follow me in the new one!!!

    PD: I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete