"A feeling of appreciation for the past or something related to the past. It does not necessarily include a longing or yearning to return to the past, but instead simply an appreciation for it"
A travelled feather blowing in the wind. Growing and experiencing life and appreciating all...

02 February 2013

Take Me To The Wild Horses...












Photographer: Jaclyn Adams | Stylist: Vass Arvanitis | Model: Juliana Forge

Happy Friday!
So I needed a little 'Pick Me Up' and while searching for one of my favorite swimwear designers Zimmermann (Beause I am depribed of sunshine and Beaches) I came across this Fashion Gone Rogue exclusive 'All the Wild Horses' by photographer Jaclyn Adams

Other swimwear includes: Jets and Seafolly.

JUST the pick me up I needed.
Swimwear to lust over, Stunning model (also to lust over!), Sand, beach air and horses.
FYI I think Juliana is my new girl crush! Hot

Loves 

∆ ∆ ∆

NF

No comments:

Post a Comment