"A feeling of appreciation for the past or something related to the past. It does not necessarily include a longing or yearning to return to the past, but instead simply an appreciation for it"
A travelled feather blowing in the wind. Growing and experiencing life and appreciating all...

04 February 2013

Wanna be in your gang...




Fashion collection: ka-kia | Film Director:Lauren Graham

Thought it was about time this blog got some fashion film funkiness to it

(Models) Bad'ass rockin' gurls - some of my favorites including:
Kelly Ash | Lauren Pirie | Jenny Sirney
Alison Casson | Alana Ka'Kia

Kelley Ash and Jenny Sirney I have consistently, style/life stalked for years now

This film was directed by the incredibly talented eye that is Lauren Graham (Whom somehow slipped through my claws and I've only just discovered) but thank golly gosh I did!
Big Fan!

Yeh Yeh this is a 2011 collection, but when a collection is this rockin' I don't care how many years behind I am!  

Loves 

∆ ∆ ∆

NF






No comments:

Post a Comment