Favourite Tub Time Essentials

Now that we are all finding ourselves taking more time for some self care and love and more time than usual on our hands with the lockdown, I thought I'd share one of my favourite bath time remedies. It's so simple and cheap. If you want to save on buying bath bombs, just add these two ingredients into your tub for a relaxing, soothing bath for your mind and skin.

As someone who has moisturised for years all over with coconut oil it's something I always have at home. I add this also to home made sea salt sprays and many other things. I love coconut!

So next time you are planning a dip in your tub try adding a spoonful of coconut oil with a few drops of your favourite essential oil, depending on your mood and what you feel you need in that moment.



Your skin will thank you for it. Just be careful as it does leave your tub pretty slippy!

Let me know how you get on <3

Follow 

Comments

Popular Posts