FMP...

















This is like taking a step by in time as this is my final major project I was working on towards the end of my studies which I completed in may.
This was shown and graded digitally, so until now I never had any printed copies. Sorry for the bad image quality but I thought, given why I started this blog in the first place, that this might be nice to share.
So, let me run through this.

The brief was our own to write. We literally had to write our own brief and stick to it. Though a lot of us in the course kept finding ourselves wishing for this throughout other projects, when this moment came, we were all taken aback by this. Ultimate creative freedom!
Started off a little overwhelming but once we broke it all down it became very exciting.

So my concept was to produce my own collective brand.
The key objectives were to take three up and coming designers and promote them in a way that excited, interested and endeared viewers by the use of digital media.
Using three chosen individual designers as a collective, branding them under one overall brand identity (which I created and developed)

I carefully selected three creative brands, after a lot of research! 
Choosing Holly Fulton (because I love her), David Koma (because I love him) and an independent jewellery  brand CULIETTA (because I love my gems!)
I created a brand image to promote through. The main words that stuck in my mind throughout this project were - Fresh, eclectic and unique.

I created a design and style for my brand that stood as my logo that ran through consistently, complimenting each individual designer.

I had my campaign strategy, I knew my target market and I presented everything professionally through my digital journals.
My work was mainly imagery based, probably pushed from my love of visual communication.

For my press material I designed and created this box, bracelet and a mini business card/press invite.
What you see here is the finished final journal, it was based a lot around suggestiveness, in that it wasn't created to have every page filled with crystal clear designs, imagery or message but to suggest.

My other digital journal has ALL my back up work in, so is filled with research, designs, concepts, thoughts/opinions and my next goal.

If I knew how to put it all online I would.
I know that personally, when I was a student and working through my projects I enjoyed seeking out other students work and ideas so if any of you are students and what to see more or know more please do get in touch.

Hope this was worth a read!

Loves...

∆ ∆ ∆

NF

Comments

Popular Posts