The Best Granola Recipe You'll Ever Have


I am a girl who is all about my morning routine, and I am in love with breakfast time. Although, I am not someone who is extremely hungry when I first wake up so I don't go and cook a big veggie fry up or anything.
Oats are my favourite, either an oat smoothie, overnight oats, granola or porridge in the winter.
This granola recipe has been a favourite of mine for years now and the one I go to and make every time winter has passed.


Ingredients:
(disclaimer, I am not one for really following measurements and usually just go by eye)

- Oats
- Pecan nuts
- Almonds
- Pumpkin Seeds
- Sunflower Seeds
- Cinnamon
- Big Scoop Of Coconut Oil
- Maple Syrup
- Vanilla Extract

Extra's:
I also add a couple of big spoons of a vegan protein, I have a mixed vegetable protein powder that I like to add.
Once I have baked the granola and it has cooled down I also often add goji berries. You add/take away whatever you like.

How:
Line a baking tray with baking paper (you can also do without) and all the dry ingredients, oats, nuts, seeds, powder and cinnamon. Mix it all up well, this is when I see if I want to add more nuts and seeds.
Then slowly heat up your coconut oil and when that's melted, add in your spoonful of maple syrup and teaspoon of vanilla extract, mix that around and then pour over your dry ingredients in the baking tray. Mix this all up very well. Then add to a pre-heated oven for around 15-18 minutes. I usually like to stir this once in between. Allow to cool before storing away.



Once you have this you can not only add to your yogurt but also on top of smoothies or your over night oats!
And there you have it. Let me know if you try this recipe, and enjoy!
xx

Comments

Popular Posts