Tropical Boutique Hotel | The Slow, Bali

CANGGU, BALI


When I was sitting here in the UK, September last year, 2019 I was on The Slow site thinking to myself, "I have to stay here"

It was my treat to myself.... ok, even though booking a one way ticket to Bali in itself was one big self loving treat. 

I booked a two night stay at The Slow for what was supposed to be towards the end of my trip (what I thought in my head, turns out I stayed even longer)

When the time came around to my nights stay here I was so looking forward to it, but I have to say, the stay and experience itself was way more impressive and valuable to me than I had ever imagined.

The Slow is located between the green rice paddies and the beach. 

There is a balance of modern and traditional Indonesian elements to the design and the materials used at The Slow. Charming guests with a modern lifestyle concept and “Tropical Brutalist” aesthetic and design.

There are two suites - The Grand Suites and Pool Suites.

Both incredibly spacious and airy. Featuring artwork from over 90 artists from around the globe.

It's minimalistic, boho and luxurious. The rooms are filled with all the luxury items you need, the minibar is filled and the draws are nicely fitted with tempting handmade amenities such as body scrubs, face mist, a sleep pack and of course some surf wax. 

I booked the Grand Suite which feature the huge curtained windows opening up to what feels like the jungle greenery.










The Slow is a place for artists and creatives to gather and enjoy music, art and culture.

With all day dinning and drinks to be enjoyed. From freshly roasted Balinese coffee to creative, flavoursome cocktails and warm evening dinning.

I for one would highly recommend their internationally inspired food and delicious cocktails!











Another thing that made my stay so special was the kindness and professionalism of the staff. Every different member of staff I met throughout my stay went above and beyond, now Bali is well known for great hospitality and the kindest people but I will always remember the staff at The Slow.

The Slow, I will see you again!

....

All photo's shown were taken on my iPhone

You can see more of my stay here and my whole trip in Bali on my Instagram highlights and YouTube channel. 


xxx


Comments

Popular Posts