Valentine's For Single People ❤️

Calling to make the dreaded Vday for us singleton's a dream day of self love and to celebrate our love for friends and family.

As someone who has been living mostly an independent life, I used to dread Valentines day. Then I started looking at it differently. 

I started dressing up to take myself out for a date or meet up with a friend. For years I received a chocolate love heart lollipop from Thorntons and a card of my sweet Mam. And that is what I appreciate now.

Now I no longer dread valentines and I actually enjoy being out and about seeing all the love  out there.

So why not join me in getting yourself glammed up for you and treating yourself. There's no better thing than enjoying your own company.


Here are some of my favourite jewellery pieces to wear for the day of love:




What say's love more than golden love hearts? The Me & You necklace is sweet and romantic and layers well with other necklaces

Shop here


Want to look a bit sexy for yourself? Add a flash of red with the Rose earrings. 

Shop here



The Love Knot ring. A symbol of two loves intertwined and being together.

Shop here


The goddess bangle. Sturdy, timeless and powerful. My favourite piece I wear most days.

Shop here


Let's share our stories. Comment below what lovely things you got up to.

Loves

NF

🌿


Comments

Popular Posts